Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions below:
- All cakes may contain nuts/nut traces.
- Fruit cakes have a layer of marzipan under the icing.
- All cakes will have a layer of white or dark chocolate ganache under the icing layer.
- Whilst we will endeavor to match any design, or colour, all cakes are handmade and therefore differences may occur.
- We reserve the right to use our artistic judgment when designing and creating your cakes, and may need to adjust your order accordingly without prior notice.
- We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
- Once delivered/collected, the cake is no longer our responsibility.
- Whilst most of our flowers, figures and heart or starbursts are handmade in sugar, THEY ARE NOT EDIBLE as they contain wires and other non-edible supports. They must be removed from your cake before it is cut.
- You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are aware of this fact.
- All Belgian chocolate cakes are covered in a layer of chocolate ganache before the final Belgian chocolate covering.
- Portions sizes quoted are finger portions for wedding cakes, and standard portions for all other cakes unless otherwise stated.
Prices & Deposits
- Prices will vary according to cake size and design style. If you amend the order, additional charges may apply.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is required when ordering novelty cakes, with the balance due on collection, or 24 hours before delivery.
- A minimum deposit of £100 is required when ordering a wedding cake, with the outstanding balance being due for payment no later than one month before the wedding date.
- If the final balance for your wedding cake is not received, we will not proceed with your order.
- All monies paid are non-refundable.
- Click here for further pricing information.
- If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any special order items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a wedding cake is cancelled within 6 weeks of the wedding date, the full outstanding balance will be payable.
Delivery and Collection
- Novelty cakes must be collected from our studio in Chislehurst, Kent.
- Wedding cakes can be collected up to 2 days before the wedding, or delivery can be arranged to your reception venue.
- Details of delivery charges on request.